What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or LifeWorks NW as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
How do I get started?
Of every dollar contributed to LifeWorks NW, 91% goes directly to our services, helping more than 17,000 people each year. — Help us reach further.
LifeWorks NW is not affiliated with Ceridian or with the LIFEWORKS Employee Assistance Program.
Copyright © 2013, All Rights Reserved.
© 2019 Crescendo Interactive, Inc. PRIVACY STATEMENT